Sunday, June 14, 2015

Chapter 5 Reflection

     One sale based on price elasticity that I recently took advantage of was a package deal where if you bought one led light bar you received six free led light pods. This is a way that the company was able to attract many new customers by buying a item that is high in price and adding other lower price items in for free. This worked for me specifically because I was looking for an led light bar for my jeep and the addition of the free light pods peaked my interest and made me buy with this company instead of one of its close competitor. As well they will most likely keep my business now because they have deals such as this one monthly and they sell very high quality products.
     The topic that made the least amount of sense to me in this chapter was how to change the graphs as the markets would change. It was hard for me to figure out which line I should change and in which direction to change it. However with more practice I am getting better at it and I am understanding the topic a lot more as I continue to practice these types of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment